The AMS Performance Nissan R35 GT-R A/C Delete Kit allows for removal of the compressor, lines and condenser for a weight savings of over 20 lbs! The black anodized, billet aluminum mounting and stainless steel support brackets are lightweight and durable for a long life.
This kit is easy to install utilizing an OEM Nissan pulley and retains your factory serpentine belt for reliability and simplicity. AMS has even integrated a provision to retain the factory turbo outlet pipe mounting location found on the factory air conditioning compressor.Features:
- Reduce weight by over 20 lbs. by removing the air conditioning system
- Black anodized billet aluminum bracket for durability
- OEM Nissan pulley for reliability
- Utilizes the OEM serpentine belt for simplicity
- Provision for turbo outlet pipe mounting
- OEM fit and finish
- Nissan GT-R (R35) All Models 09-18
AMS Performance builds serious performance products for cars such as the Mitsubishi EVO, Nissan GTR, Subaru Impreza, and Porsche 911. Their background in drag racing allows them to build turbo kits, engines, manifolds, and other parts to take the punishment of what 1000+ horsepower cars produce. AMS focuses on these racing parts and kits to give the customer a complete package of power.