AST 4100 Monotube Coilovers BMW E30 3 Series incl. M3 82-94
AST coilovers are Monotube, high pressure nitrogen shock absorbers. Why do you care? Most other products on the Market are twin tube designs and are not pressurized. Monotubes offer the biggest pistons for More control. Gas pressurization Means the oil will never cavitate around the piston. This is particularly important in environments where the vehicle Makes rapid changes in direction such as autocross and road racing.Features:
- Springs Included
- Rebound Adjustable ("Singles")
- 22mm diameter shaft struts, non-inverted
- Steel cylinder body shocks, non-inverted
- Rubber bushings for "eye" shock Mounts
- Optional spherical upper shock Mount assemblies
- Non-synthetic hydraulic fluid
- Special Order Kits are shipped directly from the Netherlands.
- ETA is approximately 6-8 weeks
The correct shock-absorbers are just like the correct tire-choice. Very important to the handling of your car. AST gives you exactly what you are looking for in the perfect set-up. With 35 years of experience and technical development, each shock-absorber manufactured by AST has this experience combined. AST dampers have been honed on race circuits all over the world in many different disciplines. AST have developed advanced shock-absorbers for many different cars, all these shocks are built to the highest standards which is necessary to improve the handling of modern cars of today.