Zumbrota Drivetrain has been in the business of providing quality remanufactured Transfer cases. As times have changed, and with vehicles becoming more complex, we have utilized our industry know-how to improve our manufacturing processes and techniques. This is what our customers have come to rely on, and it is our promise to you. Vision, Quality, Dependability.
All of our Transfer cases are remanufactured using strict specifications to ensure a quality build, and to give you peace of mind when reselling to a customer or installing in a vehicle.
- Quality inspections are conducted 3 times during the remanufacturing process
- A pre-inspection is done to ensure the unit is free of case cracks, excessive wear and to catch other OEM related problems that many cores have
- A second inspection is conducted during the reman process to ensure all component parts meet OEM specifications
- A final post-build inspection is done to ensure unit is built to our strict standards
- All units are quality inspected throughout the remanufacturing process to maintain our quality standard.
- All cases are cleaned utilizing our state of the art hydro blasting and rinsing process. This process is what brings all cases back to the OEM finish. Once you've seen it, you'll understand what we mean.
- 100 percent replacement of seals, bearings, viscous couplers (when applicable) and other common wear components.
- Units are shipped in high density plastic totes to help eliminate in-transit damage.
- All Transfer cases are sold with a Standard 2 Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Transfer Case Assembly
- ATC 400
- Tag Numbers: 27107555294, 27107555296, 27107526278, 27107535868, 27107545710, 27107546816, 27107555294, 27107555296
- Hollander Number: 412-55704