The race roll bar is designed for solo, autocross and high speed time trials. All Race roll bars have a diagonal cross brace and most have a harness mount tube.Features:
Fitment:*All Autopower products are shipped via Freight Collect. This means you are responsible to pay the freight once it arrives to your location. By ordering this part you agree to pay the freight billed to you. Domestic freight typical is around $200-$300 depending on location and International freight will vary depending on location from $500 - $1500.*
- Autopower will select tube size and type for your needs.
- Race roll bars are made with 1.750 x .120 DOM steel.
- Cars weighing more than 3500 lbs. use 2" x 120 ERW steel.
- 4 point mounting with welded diagonal cross brace.
- All necessary installation and mounting hardware with back-up plates is included.
1 Series M
|1 Series M
AutoPower Industries is the number one producer of bolt-in roll bars and roll cages. A majority of their cages are compliant to SCCA and NASA rules. Using painted black tubing, their cages are designed to fit like OEM however require drilling into the frame for installation. Some configuration offer removal harness and diagonal bars as well as door bars. Vivid Racing has used their cages in several of our Project Cars from the Pepsi RX8, Porsche 996 Turbo, and our Nissan 240sx Drift Car.