Zumbrota Drivetrain has served a nationwide customer base for over 30 years. We offer a complete line of new, remanufactured, OE replacement and performance manual transmissions, Transfer cases, and differentials along with quality components for rebuilding and repair. We offer parts for a variety of makes and models of foreign and domestic passenger cars, SUV's and light duty trucks.
As manual transmissions become a less popular option offered by most orginal equipment suppliers, many aftermarket remanufacturers have turned their attention to other volume based product lines. Zumbrota Drivetrain continues to focus directly on this segment of the market. The result is obvious, Zumbrota Drivetrain delivers some of the most dependable remanufactured five speed, six speed and transaxle manual transmissions available. Our ability to produce quality manual transmissions is due to the people and processes developed over the last 30 years. These processes are continuously reviewed to ensure the highest quality possible.Features:
- Quality inspections are conducted 3 times during the remanufacturing process
- A pre-inspection is done to ensure the unit is free of case cracks, excessive wear and to catch other OEM related problems that many cores have
- A second inspection is conducted during the reman process to ensure all component parts meet OEM specifications
- A final post-build inspection is done to ensure unit is built to our strict standards
- All units are quality inspected throughout the remanufacturing process to maintain our quality standard.
- All housings and top covers are cleaned utilizing our state of the art hydro blasting and rinsing process. This process is what brings all cases back to the OEM finish. Once you've seen it, you'll understand what we mean.
- 100 percent inspection of internal parts, including gear wear checks, mainshaft straightness test and synchronizer testing.
- 100 percent replacement of seals, bearings, and other common wear components.
- All transmissions are dynometer tested and ran through numerous real life scenarios.
- Units are shipped in high density plastic totes to help eliminate in-transit damage.
- Manual transmissions used in vehicles up to 3/4 tons are sold with a Standard 2 Year/Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Manual Transmission Assembly
- Model: Aisin AX5
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Engine Liters: 2.5L
- Engine Cylinders: 4
- Transmission Speeds: 5
- Aluminum Front And Rear Cases
- With Cast Iron Center Plate
- Internal Slave Cylinder
- ID: 53006173
- Hollander Number: 400-02216
- 1987-1993 Jeep Cherokee AX5
- 1987-1992 Jeep Commanche AX5
- 1987 Jeep Wagoneer AX5
Standard Warranty - Standard 2 year/unlimited mileage warranty applies to all 3/4 ton and lighter applications.
No-fault Warranty - No-fault 3 year warranty is available as an optional upgrade to the standard warranty. Upgrade includes additional labor, towing, rental car, and freight charge coverage.
Limited Warranty - The 1 year/18,000 mileage warranty coverage includes commercial, farm vehicles, motorhomes and rental vehicle applications not eligible on the no-fault or standard warranty.
Standard and no-fault Warranty coverage does not extend to commercial, farm vehicles, motorhomes and rental vehicle applications.
Modified and or off-road applications are not covered by any warranty.