This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Berk Technology's Header back, meaning the "test pipe" or "High Flow Cat/HFC" is an integral part of the exhaust. Features:
- 3" Single exit exhaust (76.2mm)
- 4" Straight cut tip
- Built in CEL fix is included with the non-catted or high flow catted option
- Single V-Band connection that uses zero gaskets and is quick release with only one nut to remove.
- Extra support hanger is included. Prevents "wobbling" of the exhaust.
- OPTIONAL: 3" High flow cat option integrated into B-pipe.
Berk Technology is a manufacturer of high quality aftermarket automotive parts for specialized vehicles. Their facility houses a state of the art research and development center where extensive testing goes into each and every one of their products. In addition, all of their products go through rigorous testing on and off the track to ensure the utmost in quality prior to going to market. Extensive racing experience in events such as Redline Time Attack, Super Street / Euro Tuner Time Attack, NASA, and SCCA, allows Berk to maintain the link between motorsports and street driven applications.