This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Berk Technology Inc. was founded in 2001 as a parts manufacturer and OEM manufacturer for aftermarket high performance automotive industry. From its humble beginnings as a one man operation, Berk Technology has grown into a global organization with state of the art manufacturing centers in the US, Japan, Mexico and the pacific rim.
Berk Technology's extensive racing experience in events such as the Redline Time Attack, Superstreet/Euro Tuner Time Attack, NASA, and SCCA, allows them maintain the link between motorsports and the street. Their parts development and R&D is truly race bred and you can be assured that the products are track tested and dyno proven.
Features a stainless steel high flow Magnaflow cat that meets strict OBDII compliance laws. These use Magnaflow's new metallic substrate core. Features:
- 63.5mm Piping Diameter
- Less weight, more durability, and higher flow than your standard ceramic substrate "high flow cat"
- These are very high quality parts made proudly in the USA by expert fabricators
- Test data shows that this cat flows 87% as well as a test pipe vs. 43% for the OEM Cat
- Smog legal, high flow, no test pipe smell. You can have the best of both worlds
- Honda S2000 AP1 | AP2 00-09
- Berk Technology catalytic converters are EPA/Federal certified.
- As of January 1st, 2009, performance high flow cats are intended for off-road use only in the state of California.
Berk Technology is a manufacturer of high quality aftermarket automotive parts for specialized vehicles. Their facility houses a state of the art research and development center where extensive testing goes into each and every one of their products. In addition, all of their products go through rigorous testing on and off the track to ensure the utmost in quality prior to going to market. Extensive racing experience in events such as Redline Time Attack, Super Street / Euro Tuner Time Attack, NASA, and SCCA, allows Berk to maintain the link between motorsports and street driven applications.