This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Full 3" Downpipe w/ Integrated Flex Section. NO MORE CRACKING DOWNPIPES. Hands down the best downpipe on the market! GEN 3 3SGTE MOTOR! Also available in black ceramic coated stainless. Ceramic coatings help keep exhaust engergy (heat) inside the exhaust pipe to help spool the turbo instead of heating up your engine bay. Features:
- Full Bellmouthed Wastegate section. Large bellmouth portion never before seen on the MR2. Allows full actuation of the wastegate flapper and extremely low backpressure on the turbine wheel. Flows BETTER than divorced wastegate setups.
- Integrated stainless steel braided and interlock lined flex section to ELIMINATE cracking problems associated with 3SGTE downpipes. Another MR2 first by Berk Technology.
- Full 304 stainless steel piping & flanges.
- Thick walled 0.065" 304 SS tubing.
- This downpipe will OUTFLOW and OUTPERFORM any and all 2.5" downpipes. No ifs, ands or buts. This has been tested by us and competing manufacturers and we have both come to the same conclusions. 3" is always better than 2.5".
- Includes gasket, 304 stainless downpipe support bracket & nuts/bolts.
- World class quality and fitment that you've come to expect from Berk.
- Toyota MR2 Turbo JDM 94-99
Berk Technology is a manufacturer of high quality aftermarket automotive parts for specialized vehicles. Their facility houses a state of the art research and development center where extensive testing goes into each and every one of their products. In addition, all of their products go through rigorous testing on and off the track to ensure the utmost in quality prior to going to market. Extensive racing experience in events such as Redline Time Attack, Super Street / Euro Tuner Time Attack, NASA, and SCCA, allows Berk to maintain the link between motorsports and street driven applications.