This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
High flow metallic substrate catalytic converters, OBDII & 49 state compliant. Full stainless steel construction. Our test data shows that this cat flows 87% as well as a test pipe vs. 43% for the OEM Cat. Smog legal, high flow, no test pipe smell. You can have it all. Features:
Fitment: Installation Instruction:
- 3" Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel Tubing & Flanges
- Built in non-fouler (CEL Fix) to help prevent check engine lights
- Includes pre-cat wideband bung
- Includes wideband bung plug
- Metallic 200 cell high flow catalyst
- No Taper on tube or flanges, get the full 3" diameter throughout
- New gaskets and hardware included
- Made in the USA
- Please click HERE for instruction manual.
- Berk Technology catalytic converters are EPA/Federal certified.
- As of January 1st, 2009, performance high flow cats are intended for off-road use only in the state of California.
Berk Technology is a manufacturer of high quality aftermarket automotive parts for specialized vehicles. Their facility houses a state of the art research and development center where extensive testing goes into each and every one of their products. In addition, all of their products go through rigorous testing on and off the track to ensure the utmost in quality prior to going to market. Extensive racing experience in events such as Redline Time Attack, Super Street / Euro Tuner Time Attack, NASA, and SCCA, allows Berk to maintain the link between motorsports and street driven applications.