Upon the newly released 10th-generation, Honda Civic chassis was a new toy for grownups to add to the sandbox. Being a straight-four cylinder 1.5L turbocharged engine in the FK7 or 2.0L turbo in the FK8, it exerts massive potential as a modifiable vehicle. This is no surprise as the Civic has always been a tuner’s choice.
Being prominent in the aftermarket upgrading community, GReddy has finally released a resonated exhaust for the Civic. From the factory, Honda restricts the airflow from the exhaust due to EPA regulations on mass-produced vehicles. GReddy has engineered a full exhaust system to open up the flow of exhaust gasses.
Utilizing high-quality three-inch stainless steel promotes airflow. The resonators on select systems reduce drone and provide a mellow tone at low RPM’s. Without restriction, the exhaust flows through the dual 4″ tips to bring the Civic back to life.
To maximize airflow without overbearing volume levels, GReddy incorporated dual mufflers with the exhaust tips. This not only saves precious space and weight but also provides the perfect amount of suppression to the exhaust tone.
- High-Quality stainless steel utilized for longevity
- 3-inch tubing promotes airflow through the system
- Resonators on select exhausts
- Direct bolt-on fit with no modification necessary
- Dual 4-inch compact muffler tips
- Honda Civic Sport HB 2017+ – 10158602
- Honda Civic Type-R 2017+ – 10158603
- Honda Civic Si Sedan 2017+ – 10158601
- Honda Civic Si Coupe 2017+ – 10158600
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com