Developing aftermarket components for the new Toyota Supra can be a challenge for some manufacturers. Being that the vehicle is so new and jam-packed with fresh technology that many have never seen is part of the struggle. Some owners want to simplify the technology and eliminate some features to allow the car to have a raw feeling and performance-driven.
Electronic damping automation assists the driver in corners, as well as, compensates for varying pavement conditions or climate. Many owners prefer to lower the vehicle without sacrificing the electronic damping controls which happen after installing aftermarket coilovers. Along with installing aftermarket coilovers is the dreaded warning lights that illuminate after removing the factory damping system.
Luckily, TEIN brings owners the product they’ve been looking for to lower the ride height without eliminating factory damping settings. The all-new S.Tech lowering springs from TEIN permits a 1.2-inch drop in the front and 1-inch in the rear. Lowering the center of gravity provides drastic changes to how the vehicle performs around corners and in straights.
The S.Tech lowering springs raise the spring rate slightly to 202 lbs/in in the front and 588 lbs/in for the rear to authorize more grip in the rear end. Due to the front engine rear wheel (FR) layout, the vehicle naturally squats under load which leads TEIN to stiffen the rear. Featuring a progressive spring rate, the lower the vehicle stiffens up the lower the spring is compressed.
Constructed of chrome vanadium SAE9254V the lowering springs offer incredible strength with a one-year manufacturer warranty. Included with the springs are new bump stops and dust boots to complete the install the correct way. Each spring is coated in a green powder coat for a subtle touch of color within the wheel-well.
- Utilizes chrome vanadium SAE9254V for durability
- Progressive spring rates provide stiffer feel under more load
- New bump stops are provided along with dust boots for proper install
- Spring Rate (lbs/in):
- Front: 202 (with 3.6mm Inside Diameter)
- Rear: 588 (with 10.5mm Inside Diameter)
- Lowers the front by 1.2″ and 1.0″ in the rear
- 1-year Manufacturers Defect and Sag Warranty
- Covers over 5mm sag, breakage, deformity, and noise.
- It does not cover the powder coat finish and rusting.
- OEM Rear Bump Stop must be modified and reused along with the included TEIN Bump Stop and Dust Boot
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com