The Aston Martin DB9 left a lot to be desired for drivers. So when Aston Martin came out with the DBS in 2012, it was a move in the right direction. The power and suspension were drastically improved, but when it came to the growl you look for out of an elite car like an Aston Martin, there was still more to gain. Quicksilver, the leader in European exhausts, saw the opportunity and decided to give the DBS the sound it deserves.
The Stainless Steel options can provide the driver with a level of sound appropriate to them and the Aston Martin name. The system also retains the OEM tips so the vehicles original styling isn’t compromised. With the valves removed you are able to attain a proper old fashioned elitist sound which unleashes the full potential for all to hear. The top 5 features of this exhaust are,
– Fantastic true Aston sound Sport or SuperSport.
– Cat back rear section with no emissions consequences.
– Improved throttle response and all round performance.
– Bolt-On fit – Precision engineered from Stainless steel.
– Reduced Weight compared to OEM system.
If you’re ready for your DBS to sound like it is supposed to, email email@example.com and we will set you up with the perfect system. For now, listen to this exotic European roar!