Being that the M badge is the performance label for BMW’s it is expected to have untouchable engineering and styling. While the E90 chassis features elegant body lines and immense amounts of performance, modifying one seems outrageous. With enthusiasts enforcing an artistic approach on any vehicle it can be boring to have a stock vehicle as it does not have any character compared to other builds commonly seen.
AutoTecknic specializes in offering aftermarket aero that compliments the vehicle and adds an extra element of performance to the aesthetics department. The newest revelation is a set of front aero splitters for the M3 providing superior styling. Dry carbon fiber was utilized for a lightweight, yet, durable splitter. To further protection, a clear coat finish is sprayed on the splitters to prevent fading.
The splitters have a 2×2 3K twill weave that amplifies the performance look. Installation is easy due to the one-piece design that bolts right to the bottom of the bumper. A 100% vacuum technique is used to form the splitter, provide a seamless fitment, and offers the lightest aero solution for your vehicle.
- 2×2 3K twill weave for durability
- Single-piece dry carbon fiber construction
- 100% vacuum technology provides lightest weight possible and precise fitment
- Clearcoat protects the carbon fiber from harmful UV rays
- Simply bolts to the underside of the front bumper making installation easy
- Once mounted, splitters are rigid against the bumper
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com