The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a little bit of weekend track action. These coilovers feature easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height. The BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever before. Ride height is independently user adjustable, so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your performance needs and individual driving style. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feedback in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
Our customer, Aaron Wiley, recently purchased a set of BR series coilovers for his Infiniti G37 coupe. He sent us in the following photos to show the finished product. You can check out our entire selection of BC Racing coilovers here.
Part Number: V-02-BR-G37C
Application: 08-13 Infiniti G37 Coupe
- Mono-tube shock design
- 30 levels of dampening force adjustment
- Pillowball mounts and adjustable camber plates included
- Adjustable rear camber plates available
- Separate Full length height adjustable
- Inverted and Non-Inverted setups
- One year warranty
- Coilovers use 46mm pistons and 53mm shock housings, the enlarged shock cartridges with specially designed pistons and rods provide a wide range of dampening force.
- Valves are constructed of special spring steel, which outperforms stainless steels and produces longer valve life. Valve stacks use a patented deflective system to provide more precise control.
- Patented concave lower locking ring to prevent unseating.
- Springs are made of SAE9254 high strength, durable steel. Compression tested at over 500,000 times with less than 5% deformation.
- High pressure inner rod guide seals ensure a perfect fit for consistent fade resistant damping and long shock life.
- 2-step coating process utilizing nickel and chromium plating to prevent corrosion.
- Newly developed lubricant oil in all shock cartridges minimizes aeration and cavitation.
- An additional bearing beneath each pillowball mount provides a smooth action and prolongs the life of the pillow pillowball itself.