With today’s modern technology and the itch to modify vehicles can clash with each other in certain cases. For instance, most owners like to have the adjustability of ride height within their suspension, rather than being stuck with the recommended height set by the factory. With newer vehicles coming out with adaptive damping systems in place, it can make the decision on swapping the factory suspension for coilovers difficult. With most coilover companies, when you buy their product, you lose the factory electronic damping control and trip warning indicators that won’t turn off.
KW now offers a solution for this with its new DDC Plug N Play kit. With this kit, the ability to use the OEM electronic damping adjustment is carried over through the KW coilover. Installation is as easy as removing the factory struts, replacing with KW “inox-line” stainless steel coilovers, and connect the adaptive damping system to the coilover using the existing factory plug. This will give the driver full control over the electronic damping and even provide 3 different ride settings with a simple click of the button.
For the first time ever, KW is combing the benefits of factory electronic suspension with the additional dynamic gains and adjustability of a coilover. Each DDC Plug N Play system is engineered specifically for the vehicle it fits to ensure maximum ride quality and performance. The DDC system also offers independent adjustability of each corner to fine-tune the suspension through an app you can download on your phone! With this technology being released, take the upper advantage at the track with the new DDC Plug N Play kit.
- Vehicle specific ride settings for dialed suspension feel
- Eliminates warning indicators when installing aftermarket suspension
- Increases handling and comfort
- Utilizes factory plugs for ease of installation
- Three ride settings – Comfort / Normal / Sport
- Operable through factory interior controls or via mobile app
- BMW – X3 xDrive (G01) 2018+
- BMW – X4 xDrive (G02) 2019+
- Mercedes – AMG G 63 2019+
- Alfa Romeo – Stelvio Quadrifoglio (949) 2018+
- BMW – Z4 sDrive (G29) 2019+
- Toyota – GR Supra (A90) 2020+
- Tesla- P90 (AWD) 2012+
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.