The new A90 Surpa is taking the world by storm with its sleek design, performance, and pricing. When it comes to modifying, this new chassis accepts anything you throw at it. Most owners have been having one particular issue though. They are seeing that they don’t have some of the necessary tools for basic tasks like adjusting the headlights, jacking up the vehicle properly, or even holding the wheel in place when taking the lug bolts out. With some of this foreign technology, the owners are not prepared with the proper tools.
HKS who is a renown aftermarket parts manufacture teamed up with Tone Tool Company, from Japan, to deliver a tool kit specifically designed for the A90 supra! This kit is conveniently sized to fit directly behind the seat. This allows the driver to have a set of tools on the go without having to pick and choose from a personal set. Due to the Supra being developed by BMW, owners have been finding themselves going out to buy specific tools which can be troublesome trying to store all in one place.
Being that this tool set is an all-in-one kit, there is no need to mix and match what is presumed to be the proper tools to the job. Giving owners freedom of space within the cabin and the ability to work on their vehicle with confidence in the tools they are using.
- Special tools are required due to GR SUPRA being manufactured by BMW
- Packaged 27 kinds of useful tools including special tools necessary for light tuning
- All-purpose tools are selected from existing products and dedicated tools are newly produced by TONE
- The size of the box is 400x209mm and it can be stored behind the seat
- Common metric sized sockets
- Jacking puck to protect resin jack point
- Ratchet Handle, Extension Bar (long and short), Spinner Handle, Socket Adaptor (3/8 – 1/2)
- Hexagonal Sockets 6/8/10/12/13/14/16/18/21mm
- E-Torx Sockets E8/E10/E12/E14/E20
- Regular Torx Sockets T15/T20/T25/T30/T50
- Special holding tool for preventing lug nuts from dropping when working on wheels
- A dedicated tool for holding up the uprights in the lower suspension
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.