HRE is one of the biggest names in the wheel industry, and they’re well known for creating a plethora of different style wheels which all have a high build quality. Like many other large wheel companies out there, HRE is always introducing new designs or refreshing old ones. HRE is pushing further into the truck and SUV market, and helping them do that is their all-new S267H design, which is designed for 6-lug trucks/SUVs such as the Tahoe or F150.
The design of the S267H includes hidden assembly bolts, a unique twisted spoke geometry and complex 360-degree surfacing inspired by the latest supercars. The final product is a wheel series with the style and exclusivity necessary to enhance today’s most exclusive automobiles. Like other HRE wheels, the S267H can be built-to-order, offering a choice of offsets, widths and finishes, resulting in a uniquely personal style and performance solution for each customer’s application.
- Lifetime limited Structural warranty and 2-year finish warranty
- Modular 3-piece
- 360 degree spoke surfacing
- Aerospace-grade 6060-T6 forged aluminum for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Hidden assembly bolts
- Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
- CNC machined to custom specifications for your specific application
- OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation