The Toyota Supra has massive potential as a track car. Many owners will say the factory suspension just can’t keep up around the track. The magnetic suspension that is incorporated with the new A90 is more beneficial for comfort and street driving, rather than high g-force around corners. For those wanting more out of their vehicle on the track, KW Suspension has just dropped a set of their Clubsport coilovers for the Supra.
Offering more than just lowering capabilities, the KW Clubsport coilovers feature 16 clicks of rebound adjustment and 12 clicks of compression. Being that the rebound and compression adjustments are independent of each other, this gives the driver more control over how the suspension will react. The factory magnetic suspension does not offer this same tunability and is constantly trying to adapt to its surroundings which prevents the driver from predicting how the car will handle.
The new KW Clubsport coilovers also lower the vehicle compared to the factory which results in a lower center of gravity to carry more speed through corners. The ability to lower it ranges from 15mm to 35mm for the front and 20mm to 40mm in the rear for ultimate control over ride height. These coilovers were specifically designed with semi-slick tires for optimal performance.
- Also fits BMW Z4 (G29)
- Independent rebound and compression damping adjustment
- Stainless steel technology “inox-line”
- Uniball top mounts with camber adjustment
- High-quality components for long-term durability
- Adjustable rebound damping with 16 precise clicks
- Adjustable compression damping with 12 precise clicks
- Unique, independent damping force adjustment
- Optional spherical bearing aluminum top mounts
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com.