World-renowned ROUSH combines its race-proven technology with the expertise of its advanced engineers to challenge the automotive industry standards and take your ride’s performance to the ultimate level. ROUSH manufactures high-performance components for both street and competitive racing applications with proven results that transform the overall driving experience. For owners of the 2022 Mustang GT, ROUSH has released its highly coveted Supercharger Kit for the 5.0-liter V8 pony car. With this system, your Mustang GT will enjoy an additional 300 horsepower and 260 pound-feet of torque over the stock engine. The final results show a whopping 750 horsepower and 670 pound-feet of torque provided by the ROUSH Performance Supercharger Kit. If you have been in the market for a way to boost the already impressive engine on the 2022 Mustang GT, look no further than the experts at ROUSH.
The ROUSH Supercharger Kit includes the brand’s High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low-temperature radiator. The larger low-temperature radiator provides enhanced cooling abilities and allows for greater power output and maximum performance. Compatible with both automatic and manual transmission models, the ROUSH Supercharger Kit for the 2022 Mustang GT features Eaton’s coveted TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the entire RPM band. It has also been engineered for the utmost durability with large bearing and timing gears. And when installed by an ASE-certified tech, your supercharger kit is backed by ROUSH’s 3-year/36,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty.
The ROUSH supercharger system for the 2022 GT 5.0L had to meet the new Tier 3 Emissions Standards required on the base Mustang for this model year. ROUSH achieved this by incorporating a hydrocarbon trap in the air induction system in addition to a unique calibration for the 2022 vehicle. Thanks to massive engineering efforts, the ROUSH team was able to maintain previous model year performance targets for power and torque. It’s important to note that this kit is specially calibrated and optimized for 93 octane fuel, but is also fully compatible with premium fuel.
- Produces 750 horsepower and 670 lb-ft of torque!
- High-Capacity Cooling Technology with a full-face low temperature radiator
- Compatible with both automatic and manual transmissions
- Features Eaton’s TVS R2650 technology for increased power output throughout the RPM band
- Engineered for durability with large bearings and timing gears
- Calibration optimized for 93 octane fuel, compatible with premium fuel
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile limited ROUSH powertrain warranty
- Includes all of the necessary installation hardware
- Not approved for sale or installation in California or states that require an EO number.
- Not compatible with Ford Mustang 5.0L equipped to meet Euro 6.2 emission standards. (Euro 6.2 dictates the use of particulate filters which are not compatible with the ROUSH Supercharger system)
If you have questions about ROUSH superchargers, please do not hesitate to contact the Vivid Racing team. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.