For nearly 50 years, FOX Racing Shox has been at the forefront of the industry when it comes to high-performance shock absorbers and racing suspension parts for ATVs, bikes, snowmobiles, and off-road cars and trucks. Founded in 1974 by motocross aficionado Box Fox, FOX Racing Shox has developed a top-notch shock that can perform better than the competition and can handle the extreme forces encountered in the world of motocross racing. That being said, the company is pleased to announce four new products for the 2021+ Ford Bronco two-door and four-door variants (both front and rear). Introducing the FOX Performance Elite 2.5 Series Shocks.
The new full-size Ford Bronco may be designed for the ultimate adventure, but with FOX Racing Shox, you can unleash its full potential. With the new FOX Performance Elite 2.5 Series shocks (with remote reservoirs) you will gain 20 percent more suspension travel, 20 percent more articulation, and a 120 percent wider range of adjustment with an adjustable ride height and increased comfort.
FOX Performance Elite 2.5 Series shocks for big Bronco are designed and engineered by off-road enthusiasts to enhance comfort, maximize articulation, and increase compliance on the dirt trails. They also provide more travel over the Ford Bronco’s stock shocks. FOX shocks deliver the versatility required to navigate the backcountry on the weekend and tackle daily commutes during the week to ensure that you always remain comfortable and in control.
Designed to deliver the best performance in any terrain, these FOX shocks maintain optimal ride height with wide-range preload adjustment. On top of that, these shocks feature remote reservoirs mounted to clear larger tires and aftermarket parts, while the soft, progressive springs enhance articulation and increase stability. These shocks for the 2021+ Bronco provide a 3-inch lift for the Sasquatch Edition and a 4-inch lift on a non-Sasquatch-equipped Bronco.
- Fox Front Performance Elite 2.5 Series Shock for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2DR
- Fox Rear Performance Elite 2.5 Series Shock for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2DR
- Fox Front Performance Elite 2.5 Series Shock for 2021+ Ford Bronco 4DR
- Fox Rear Performance Elite 2.5 Series Shock for 2021+ Ford Bronco 4DR
- Unlock all travel available in jounce and droop positions
- Maximize comfort and control through any terrain
- Remote reservoirs are mounted to clear larger tires and aftermarket parts
- Maintain optimal ride height with wide-range preload adjustment
- Provide a 3″ lift for Sasquatch Bronco and a 4″ lift on a non-Sasquatch equipped Bronco
- Soft, progressive springs enhance articulation and increase stability
- 2.5″ impact-extruded and CNC-machined 6061-T6 hard-anodized aluminum body
- Application-specific, custom progressive springs
- 7/8″ hard chrome-plated steel shafts
- Vehicle-specific valving to maximize performance
- 2.5″ smooth bore and honed seamless alloy reservoir with Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster
If you have any questions about FOX Racing Shox or parts for the Ford Bronco, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com.