The pinnacle of any build is when the performance, suspension, and aesthetics finally start coming together. Many owners like to keep a simplistic approach to the exterior of their vehicle, but other owners prefer to take it to the next level. In some cases the vehicle already has an aggressive aura which leaves enthusiasts seeking aftermarket components to stand out from the rest.
StreetFighter LA has been raising the bar of aesthetics for some time. Their newest widebody kit for the sixth-generation Chevrolet Camaro has been taking the world by storm. Featuring three-inch front flares and four-inch rears the kit is constructed of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) to provide a lightweight and durable solution. The flares are made to rivet on, although owners have the option to mold them.
Molding the flares to the body will give a seamless fitment with uninterrupted body lines. Owners can also rivet the flares on giving a rugged and aggressive presence. Carbon fiber or FRP GT wing is available with the total kit configuration or owners can purchase the flares by themselves. Additional front carbon fiber canards can be provided as well.
The StreetFighter kit for the sixth-generation Camaro was revealed at the SEMA show and caught quite the attention. For those that struggle with fitting wider wheels this kit is the perfect option as a 345 wide tire was used in the rear of the SEMA build with some room to spare. Giving the Camaro a menacing appearance and wide stance is easily achieved with the installation of this widebody kit.
Being an FRP kit, professional installation is recommended to provide optimal fitment. StreetFighter ensures quality, non-wavy, flares that completely transform the vehicle into a performance monster. The wide stance, aggressive front end, and massive wing the StreetFighter widebody kit for the sixth-generation Camaro will surly increase looks and break a few necks on the street.
- 3″ front flares and 4″ rears
- FRP construction provides a lightweight and durable solution
- Flares can be riveted for a rugged look or molded to the body for seamless fitment
- “The Muscle” ZL1 kit configuration includes carbon fiber canards
- The complete kit features a carbon fiber or FRP wing option
- Gives owners ability to fit massive wheels to solve traction issues
- Transforms aesthetics, aerodynamics, and overall stance
- Professional installation recommended from body shop experienced with fiberglass and carbon fiber components to ensure 100% proper fitment
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at email@example.com