Unrivalled Stopping Power with Alcon Carbon Ceramic Xtreme disks now available at Vivid Racing’s Alcon store. Brake later, brake harder – with improved stability – lap after lap, without fade. It’s just what you need when you’re attacking the track. Alcon CCX brakes offer almost a 30% reduction in brake disc mass over the original equipment, yet deliver a 10% increase in braking torque. View all our Alcon Brake Parts Here.
Alcon CCX specification for the Porsche 997 GT2/3
• 390mm diameter front ventilated, crossed drilled carbon ceramic discs
• 36 mm diameter rear ventilated, cross drilled carbon ceramic discs
• Front and rear Alcon CCX-1 pads (to fit to OE calipers)
• Lightweight aluminium floating front bells
• Lightweight aluminium floating rear bells incorporating steel park brake drum
• Caliper spacers to lift the OE caliper in order to accommodate the larger diameter CCX discs.