The Agency Power Turbo Blanket offers a number of benefits for your UTV when it comes to overall performance and efficiency. Currently available for the Can-Am Maverick X3 or Polaris RZR, the Agency Power Turbo Blanket is one of the best modifications you can do to improve its cooling and allow the turbo to spool up quicker. How does this work? Well, all of that information can be found in the video below where we explain just how air works with your vehicle’s engine and what this “hot” new product (no pun intended) can do for your utility task vehicle.
In short, when it comes to making more power, heat becomes an issue that can hold you back from experiencing the optimal figures you want. Turning up boost pressure or upgrading to a bigger turbo will result in additional heat because the larger turbocharger will generate more energy and, therefore, produce higher heat levels. To combat this issue, Agency Power has released the turbo/manifold blanket you see here for your upgraded turbo on both the Can-Am Maverick X3 or Polaris RZR (XP Turbo).
This blanket works by containing the heat produced by the turbocharger to increase your vehicle’s efficiency and isolate the heat to the hot side. This will keep heat away from the compressor side which results in cooler intake air temperatures (IAT), which is important for optimal performance. Reducing the IAT will correspond to increased horsepower figures and having the heat dispersed through the Agency Power Turbo Blanket reduces your UTV’s overall engine bay temperature by up to 60 percent.
The blanket consists of pulverized volcanic lava rock woven into a tight weave that can withstand up to an impressive 1800°F of direct heat and 2500°F of radiant heat. The inner insulation layer is made from calcium magnesium silicate wool to stand up to extreme conditions without issue. Lastly, a fine weave steel mesh conjoins all the materials to provide ultimate heat containment and deliver the performance you expect from the trusted Agency Power brand.
- Fits Agency Power big turbo upgrade
- Reduces the overall engine bay temperature by 60-percent
- Can withstand 1800°F of direct heat and 2500°F of radiant heat
- The outer layer is constructed from pulverized volcanic lava rock
- Inner layer features calcium magnesium silicate wool
- Isolates heat from the compressor side
- Lowers the intake air temperature significantly
- Handcrafted right here in the USA
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Blanket will smoke and may smell bad upon the first heat cycle
- Agency Power Offers a One-Year Warranty Against Defects or Failures
- Product Warranties Are Available For Those Who Fill Out The Online Warranty Form HERE
- Warranty is Available With Original Invoice Showing Purchase Date
If you have any questions about Agency Power or its products, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can reach us by phone at 1-480-966-3040 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.