HRE has been known for providing wheels for some of the world’s finest supercars for over 30 years. Now, they have entered into a new segment with their FlowForm FF01 wheels. HRE’s FlowForm Series wheels are made from the same forged aluminum as the Competition Series, but in a one-piece format. FlowForm wheels are strategically engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for optimal acceleration and braking performance. All of the FlowForm wheels finishes are applied in-house at HRE’s 60,000 square-foot manufacturing facility. All of HRE’s wheels come with a lifetime warranty according to their warranty terms.
The Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG below features a set of 19-inch matte black HRE FF01 wheels. The customer opted for wheels measuring 19×9 5×112 35mm in the front and 19×9.5 5×112 45mm in the rear. The wheels shown below are finished in the Black Tarmac powder coat finish.
- Lifetime Limited Structural Warranty and 2-Year Finish Warranty
- 19″ wheels starting at $625/each
- State of the art flow formed wheel
- Euro, Asian, & American fitments
- Standard color options are Liquid Silver and Tarmac;
with optional & custom powder coat colors available.
- Starting at 22lbs each
- TÜV, VIA and JWL certification
- Available in 19″ and 20″