This guide is to help with the installation of the VR Performance Catback Exhaust for VW GTi Mk7.
- Remove 4 bolts holding brace and put to the side to be re-installed later.
- Unbolt factory slip fit clamp. Then push 3 hangers out of the bushing to remove the factory system.
- Once removed find the hanger on the drive side that is unused on the factory system. Add the provided bushing.
- Install the small slip fit pipe with clamps onto the factory. Then add the mid-pipe with a larger resonator towards the front of the car and place it on the hanger with the bushing. Loosely clamp.
- Add the next resonator section and then Y pipe. Loosely clamping in place and inserting hangers into bushings.
- Install tips and clamps loosely.
- Working from back to front tighten clamps and adjust exhaust into position.
- Re-Install the crossbar and 4 bolts.
- Congratulations you have installed the VR Performance VW GTi Mk7 Exhaust.