BLOx Racing offers a high performance line of Tuner and Competition Series camshafts in several different profiles, as well as it s line of semi-blank camshaft cores. All camshafts are designed and manufactured using the latest software, casting technologies, and are then CNC-ground to precise tolerances and performance specifications. Each camshaft profile design offers increased horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range.
BLOx Racing Tuner Series camshafts are designed using standard OEM lobe designs, while its Competition Series camshafts are designed and cast with wider primary and secondary lobes. Although both Series offer increased power and torque, Competition Series camshafts place less stress on the valvetrain and provide greater stability at extreme RPM s.Respectively, all camshafts are cast using the same materials and standards as OEM sources.
- High performance line of Tuner and Competition Series camshafts in several different profiles
- Designed and manufactured using the latest software, casting technologies, and are then CNC-ground to precise tolerances and performance specifications
- Each design offers increased horsepower and torque across the entire RPM range
- All camshafts are cast using the same materials and standards as OEM sources
- Honda Civic VTI B Series 1.6L DOHC VTEC 1998-1999
- Tuner Series Type-A camshafts are ideal for stock to mild engine builds. Upgraded valvetrain is not necessary, but is always recommended.
- SETTING SUGGESTIONS: The following settings provide a basic guideline for installation and tuning. Final performance results will vary based on quality of engine tuning and other performance parts used in conjunction. Although the factory valve springs and retainers are compatible with this product, it is recommended to upgrade to high performance parts for best results.
- Camshaft Settings Intake Duration: 247°@ 0.05" Lift: 0.462", Exhaust Duration: 239°@ 0.05" Lift: 0.420", Valve Settings: Set on cold motor Intake: 0.007" Exhaust: 0.008", Cam Gear Settings Intake: 0° Exhaust: +1° to +2°, Fuel pressure settings: Factory fuel pressure is @ 48psi to 52psi +3psi to +5psi, Ignition Timing Settings Set to 16° to 17° (advanced)
- FOR PROPER INSTALLATION PLEASE REFER TO THE FACTORY SERVICE MANUAL OR USE A QUALIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN OR MECHANIC. IMPROPER INSTALLATION AND TUNING CAN RESULT IN MAJOR ENGINE DAMAGE.
- PRODUCT DISCLAIMER PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Some products may not be legal in CA for use on pollution controlled vehicles, except those that have been exempt by the California Air Resource Board(CARB). These products have been designed and are intended for off-road use only. These non-exempt products may affect the vehicle s OEM warranty and/or insurance policies. It is the buyer s sole responsibility to check with local and state vehicular codes for compliance.
Who is Blox Racing?
Blox Racing is an aftermarket company that was founded in 2003. They specialize in creating performance parts for various import and sport compact vehicles. At around the same time, the popularity of these vehicles was increasing at a rapid rate so it was inevitable that enthusiasts would like to upgrade them to suit their own liking. Blox Racing has given these people the parts they need and has since become a household name in this industry segment.
ISO Certified Company
These parts do not happen overnight. Blox Racing has invested a great number of its resources to design and engineer products that would perform as well as it looks. They also test each part to ensure that it is reliable and safe to use. Blox Racing is one of the few companies that are ISO certified, guaranteeing that you get high quality parts consistently.
A Company You Could Trust
Blox Racing has set its standards high when it comes to manufacturing its parts. They use materials that have the same quality used by OEM parts and can withstand extreme forces suitable for high performance applications.
Purchase Blox Racing at Vivid Racing
Blox Racing has been in the aftermarket scene for more than 15 years and has proven itself to produce parts that are of high quality. Whether you’re into show cars or race cars, Blox Racing would have the right parts for you. To know more about Blox Racing, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that would fit your specific needs.
Warranty & Exchanges BLOX Racing warrants all products to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of fifteen (15) months from the date of retail purchase. The warranty, however, does not include damage to parts resulting from improper installation, misuse or abuse. Any parts returned must be determined by BLOX Racing to be defective, prior to the part being replaced. All parts found to be under warranty will be replaced or repaired by BLOX Racing.
No refunds will be provided for any warranty items for products purchased directly from BLOX Racing or www.bloxracing.com. All refunds will be issued in the form of merchandise credit. BLOX Racing does not provide any refund or credit for products purchased elsewhere.
A 20% restocking fee will be charged on all returned merchandise. All returned merchandise must be in a "like new" and resalable condition.
Special orders cannot be returned for any reason.
Call tags will not be issued and no COD returns will be accepted. All freight transportation of returned or warranty products are the responsibility of the purchaser.
All warranty and return claims will require a RETURNED MERCHANDISE AUTHORIZATION (RMA) number and the original sales receipt or invoice before they will be inspected by BLOX Racing.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for inspection and response to the claim.
BLOX Racing assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury to persons or property resulting in improper installations or misuse of any product nd will not be responsible for any claims of loss of profit, labor and delay, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that might be claimed as a result of failure of any part.