This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Borla Performance has once again proven why we have a led the aftermarket performance exhaust industry for over 30 years. Borla Performance Industries; the original pioneers of high quality; austinetic stainless steel free flow exhaust utilizes patented award and race winning technology to deliver quality; sound; performance gains; and enhanced fuel economy. All with an easy bolt on installation. All Borla street products carry an unsurpassed written million-mile warranty.
S-Type Axle-Back Exhaust System
- Exhaust Type: Single
- Exit Position: Rear
- Exit Style: Straight
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- Muffler Type: Chambered
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.250 in.
- System Type: Axle Back
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.250 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Tip Diameter: 4.500 in.
- Tubing Diameter: 2.250 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: This product in the physical form it is sold does not present a hazard. However; operations including; but not limited to welding; brazing; or thermal cutting can expose you to chemicals including Chromium; Nickel; Cobalt; Arsenic; Cadmium and Lead which are known to the State Of California to cause cancer; birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
2.25 in.; Incl. Mufflers/4.5 in. Round x 7.5 in. Long Single Rolled Angle-Cut Phantom Tip; Rear Exit;50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
T-304 Stainless Steel
SE-R Spec V
||SE-R Spec V
||4 Cylinder 2.5 Liter
- 2.25 in.; Incl. Mufflers/4.5 in. Round x 7.5 in. Long Single Rolled Angle-Cut Phantom Tip; Rear Exit;50 State Legal / California Emissions Compliant
- T-304 Stainless Steel
BORLA is committed to providing world-class exhaust products which
surpass the expectations of our customers. To that end, our
facility is complete with a state-of-the art test and development
center where we are continually improving our manufacturing
efficiency and standards. We have pioneered a variety of
improvements in the design of performance exhaust systems. Alex
Borla currently holds several US patents for innovative exhaust
system technology, and the company has won numerous "Best New
Product" awards in the industry. Every BORLA Cat-Back™ system,
Header and Rear Section is made from austenitic stainless steel
(superior to 409 or aluminized steel) employing mandrel-bent
tubing, all-welded construction, and is designed for accurate fit
and easy installation. Nearly 30 years experience and special merge
collector technology provide the ultimate in power and
Borla Exhaust Store |