Upgrade and replace your heavy 1-piece rotor to a lightweight 2-piece disc system: comprised of an aluminum bell and outer iron disc with floating mounting hardware. These assemblies are direct OE replacements that work directly with stock calipers, and allow you to fine tune your systems initial bite characteristics and disc wear.Features:
- Brembo 2-Piece Discs
- Disc Size and Construction: 330x34 2-Piece
- Disc Type: Drilled
- Disc Vane Design: Vented Curved 48 Vane
- Disc Material: Advanced High Carbon Alloy / Corrosion Resistant Plating
- Disc to Hat Mounting: Floating D-Bobbin with Anti Rattle Spring
- Front or Rear System: Front
- This system consists of 2-Piece disc assemblies which directly replace the OEM discs
- Porsche 996 C4S 2001-2004
- Porsche 996 Turbo (Excluding PCCB) 2001-2004
- Porsche 997 C2S (Excluding PCCB) 2005-2011
- Porsche 997 C4S (Excluding PCCB) 2006-2011
Brembo is truly a global supplier of rotors and brake system components. It manufacturers over 30 million brake rotors for 31 different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or Original Equipment Suppliers (OES), covering 30 different car companies in 10 countries on four continents, including all U.S. Big Three automakers. No other brake rotor manufacturer commands such a worldwide presence. Brembo offers with its aftermarket rotors the same levels of quality, technology and performance that has earned it such prestigious OEM fitments as Dodge Viper, Ferrari, Ford Mustang Cobra and Mercedes-Benz. All Brembo Aftermarket Rotors are manufactured under QS-9000 and ISO 9001 certifications to assure the at level of quality in all products.
Brembo now provides a significantly wider coverage with its Aftermarket Rotors, having added nearly 200 new part numbers in the last year alone. The net result is that the owners of a greater number of both imported and domestic vehicles, ranging from compact cars to luxury SUVs, can stop safely and securely with Brembo Aftermarket Rotors.
Brembo Brake Store | Brembo Big Brake Kits | Brembo 2 Piece Rotors | Brembo Sport Rotors