Improving on AMG s elegant & powerful 6.3L V8 engine is not an easy task. The Carbonio performance air intake system for the Mercedes-Benz AMG 63 engine is made from beautifully finished carbon fiber and offers an increase in both engine power and torque. Our carbon fiber airboxes keep in line with the factory styling while increasing internal volume. This increase smoothens power delivery and sharpens throttle response. Our intake system is an excellent upgrade to any Mercedes-Benz outfitted with an AMG 6.3L engine and an essential upgrade for any Mercedes-Benz with exhaust and or software upgrades. The Carbonio AMG 63 Performance Intake includes: Left and right carbon fiber airboxes, performance air filters & carbon fiber engine cover. Kit includes: pair of airboxes, performance air filters, & replacement front engine cover.Features:
- Left and Right Carbon Fiber High Volume Airbox Lids.
- Performance Air Filters.
- Carbon fiber engine cover.
- All Necessary Hardware.
- Substantial increase in airbox volume compared to factory components.
- Autoclaved pre-preg carbon fiber construction, clear coated with automotive urethane and hand polished to a mirror finish.
- OEM perfect fit.
- Maintains all factory emissions components.
- Installs in less than 10 minutes.
- Power increase: 18-21hp
- Torque increase: 14-18lb/ft
- Mercedes-Benz, ML63 AMG, W164, M156, 2007-2011
Headquartered in Toronto Canada, Carbonio is a fully integrated composites service provider. Originally incorporated as a low-volume specialist supplier of components to the Motorsports industry, Carbonio today is an internationally diversified composites manufacturing operation, equipped to offer clients full service at every stage of design, prototyping and manufacture.