This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles.
Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver here.
Since the mid 80's Cargraphic has been developing, testing and producing exhaust systems made from the highest grade premium stainless steel. Cargraphic is a Specialist supplier for various car company's, high-end tuning and racing teams throughout the world and they thrive off their own development, testing and production departments. Cargraphic's main production line in the South-West of England is fully equipped with modern machinery along with a highly qualified workforce, who together work hand in hand with their German partners. They are committed solely to select materials of the highest standards for a sublime optical-finish and an unmistakeable sound.Features:
- Sport Catalyser set for Mercedes SL-Class R230 SL350 - SL500.
- Stainless steel construction with 2x Trimetal big volume 200 cell highflow HD catalysers
- 2x Motorsport 100 cell highflow catalysers
- OBD2 compliant.
- Reduced exhaust back pressure creates more power (+14KW / 19PS) and additional torque (45NM). Further evidence of improvements made, are recognised through an enhanced acoustic and weight reduction.
- Version Sound Export
- Mercedes-Benz SL-Class 02-11
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance