Since the mid 80's Cargraphic has been developing, testing and producing exhaust systems made from the highest grade premium stainless steel. Cargraphic is a Specialist supplier for various car company's, high-end tuning and racing teams throughout the world and they thrive off their own development, testing and production departments. Cargraphic's main production line in the South-West of England is fully equipped with modern machinery along with a highly qualified workforce, who together work hand in hand with their German partners. They are committed solely to select materials of the highest standards for a sublime optical-finish and an unmistakeable sound.Features:
- Stainless steel sport rear silencer for Porsche Boxster 986 with 2x76mm round / 23degree slash / rolled-in / perforated tailpipes.
- New Design with detachable tailpipes
- Power increase 9KW-11KW (12PS-15PS) depending on model torque increase 15Nm-20Nm depending on model
- No resonance, even on Tiptronic models
- Deep and powerful sound, available in two levels:
- TUV Sound or Super Sound Export
- Version 2.7l and 3.2l engine
- Super Sound Export
CARGRAPHIC - THE COMPANY
CARGRAPHIC is well known for its aftermarket
accessories for exclusive automobiles and especially for
its exhaust systems and performance components for
CARGRAPHIC own developed and manufactured parts include manifolds, catalytic converters, silencers with or without integrated flaps, Active Sound exhaust systems (for Diesel cars), three-piece wheels and the CARGRAPHIC AirLift, a helpful front-axle lift system for lowered sport cars with limited ground clearance.
With approximately 70% of turnover, the exhaust section including the new
Active Sound Systems is CARGRAPHIC’s most important product line.
Followed by CARGRAPHIC’s own wheel series and CARGRAPHIC performance