Each 100 Series brake pad is a true OE formulation, manufactured using OE processes and OE materials by OE manufacturers. All Centric Parts friction is designed to meet or exceed our exacting standards for O.E. braking performance. Centric 100 Series brake pads feature fine blank or precision blank backing plates with machined abutments for proper caliper fitment. All 100 Series brake pads are manufactured using OE positive mold technology for consistent friction material density throughout the pad, resulting in even wear and performance characteristics throughout the life of the product.Features:
- Centric Parts 100 Series brake pads come with O.E. designed hardware included. Replacing caliper hardware is essential to restore proper brake system performance and noise free operation.
- Extreme pressure compresses the friction material creating a more consistent material density throughout the pad This process utilized by O.E. suppliers is the most advanced available today.
- Original Equipment design fine blank or precision blank backing plates with machined abutments ensure correct pad fitment in the caliper unit.
- Centric Parts 100 Series brake pads have O.E. style shims installed* to eliminate noise associated with pad vibration.
- Images used for represenation. Actual product may vary.
- *Hardware included where applicable
- *Shims included where applicable.
Centric Parts is the leading manufacturer and supplier of replacement brake components for import and domestic vehicles. Backed by award winning cataloging, in-house engineering and testing facilities, a nationwide distribution network, and unparalleled technical support; Centric Parts sets the standard in the automotive aftermarket.With an unparalleled level of research and development in North America, Centric continually innovates significant improvements to brake technology for the street and track, having earned multiple patents and numerous other industry honors along the way.