Fits position: N/A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm
|Escort||1991-1996||4 Cylinder 1.9 Liter||
|Tracer||1991-1996||4 Cylinder 1.9 Liter||
Sachs is an aftermarket company that specializes in producing high performance clutch kits for various automotive platforms. They also offer suspension parts but are more popular for their clutches as they are commonly used in various motorsport competitions. Today, Sachs has established its name as one of the leading brands when it comes to high quality clutches.
Sachs is actively participating in motorsport racing as it joins in various racing events. It partners with BMW Motorsport, Venturi, Porsche Motorsport, Toyota Hybrid, Super GT, IMSA, and Honda Racing, just to name a few. This allows them to gather the information that helps them design and manufacture top-notch clutch kits. Applying race car technology to their clutch kits enables them to be the leading source of competition clutch in the world.
Sachs offers various clutches, depending on your application. Whether it is for street use or for pure competition, Sachs has got you covered. It is designed using the latest tools and manufacturing techniques and is rigorously tested to ensure that it won’t break prematurely.
If you are in the market for a better clutch kit for your vehicle may it be to improve your daily commute or beat your friends at the track, Sachs is the right brand for you. They have been developing and producing clutches for decades and is tried and tested not just on the street but on the track as well. To know more about Sachs, visit Vivid Racing and check out their list of products that fit your specific application.
1. Warranty claims due to obvious failures have to be reported immediately, or at the latest within one calendar week after delivery to the seller in written form. Non- obvious defects must be reported immediately after occurrence. If this fails to take place, any claims referring to such faults are excluded. Sending in a written notice of defect is sufficient.
2. The warranty period is – as long as there is no other period stipulated for individual products – two years from the time of delivery as far as new goods are concerned and one year after the delivery of used products.
3. If the delivered goods are faulty, the seller is first entitled to send a replacement for the removal of defects or the faulty delivery. Only when this new delivery also fails twice or is unreasonable, the customer is entitled to either cancel the contract or ask for a price reduction. The seller is entitled to refrain from a replacement delivery if this involves disproportional costs.
4. The warranty expires under following circumstances:
5. It is basically necessary to inform us about the return consignment beforehand. The seller provides you with an individual reference number which has to be placed on the outer consignment in a well legible and clear form. Warranty claims are hereby not affected hereby. The customer has to see to it that the product is appropriately wrapped. We cannot take responsibility for any damages which result from badly or insufficiently wrapped resent products. We cannot assume liability for transport damages resulting from insufficient packing, The seller organizes a reshipment by its shipping company or the customer pays the shipping charges.