A premium touring tire designed for sedans and crossovers, the Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring tire provides excellent all-season traction in dry and wet conditions. With its enhanced silica-based compound and unique 3D siping design, the CS5 Ultra Touring maintains grip in almost any weather condition. The tread compound also promotes a comfortable ride and long wear, giving the tire the attributes you'd expect from an exceptional touring tire. The tire comes in H,V, and W, speed ratings, allowing you to choose the level of high-speed performance you need. Equip your luxury passenger vehicle with the Cooper CS5 Ultra Touring today.Specifications:
- Wheel Diameter: 20
- Aspect Ratio: 35
- Section Width (Cross Section): 255
- Overall Diameter: 27.01
- Rim Width Range: 8.0-10.5
- Weight: 28
- Tread & Traction:
- Tread Depth: 11
- Tread Grade: 500
- Traction Grade: A
- Safety & Performance:
- Load Index: 97
- Max PSI: 50
- Speed Rating (up to X mph): Up to 168 mph
- Temperature Grade: A
- Vendor Product Number MPN: 90000023918
- Global Trade Item Number GTIN: 029142832003
- Warranty: 50000
Other Part Numbers:
Cooper Tire & Rubber Company specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of passenger car and light truck tires and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires.
Cooper Tires are built for life's road trips. At Cooper, we make tires for people, not just cars. We know people have places to go and reasons to get there. And we want to be part of that journey, not just along for the ride. While our journeys may be different, our goals are the same. Going. Doing. Being. So when people choose a Cooper tire, they're getting more than a tire to drive on. They're getting a tire they can depend on. Life's a road trip. Come on, let's go.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser of a replacement Cooper passenger or light truck tire and is not transferable. Eligible tires must be purchased new and used on the vehicle which they were originally installed. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims. Additionally, they must be the size, load index, and speed rating equivalent or greater than that specified by the vehicle manufacturer. This warranty applies to the 48 contiguous continental United States, District of Columbia and Canada. For warranty exclusions see "WHAT ISN'T COVERED".
If your replacement Cooper branded radial tire becomes unserviceable as a result of an eligible adjustable condition during the first 2/32" (1.6mm) of tread wear, it will be replaced with an equivalent new Cooper® tire, FREE OF CHARGE, including mounting and balancing. When the tread is worn more than 2/32" (1.6mm), a replacement charge will be required in order to obtain a replacement tire. You must present proof of purchase and be the original owner when requesting a replacement for your tire.
The replacement charge will be determined by multiplying the dealer's current selling price by the percentage of original tread depth worn from the tire. You must pay for mounting, balancing, and any other additional charges, such as taxes or the acceptance of a higher priced replacement tire.
What Isn't Covered
Adjustments will not be made for:
1.Tires that become unserviceable due to:
- Conditions resulting from road hazards, such as (A) impact damage, (B) cuts, (C) snags, or (D) punctures or (E) vandalism.
- Conditions such as, but not limited to, uneven, cupping, spotty, feathering tread wear resulting from (A) improper installation, (B) wheel misalignment, (C) tire/wheel assembly imbalance, (D) use of an improper rim, (E) improper mounting or dismounting, (F) misapplication, or (G) use of tire chains.
- Conditions resulting from consumer damage, such as (A) improper tire and vehicle maintenance, (B) misuse, (C) abuse, (D) accident, fire or chemical corrosion, (E) underinflation, (F) overloading, (G) over deflection, (H) failure to follow recommended rotation practices.
2.Ride complaints after the first 2/32" (1.6mm) of tread wear (including the 45-day Road Test).
3.Ride complaints on tires branded "Blemish".
4.Use in any commercial service (i.e. tires used for taxi service, deliver, etc.), except the Cooper Discoverer HT3.
5.Use in any racing or off road applications.
6.Ozone or weather checking on tires over (4) four years from date of manufacture or date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required. Without proof of purchase the manufacturer date will be used to determine eligibility.
7.Tires stored improperly
8.Tires that are:
- Worn unevenly and/or show a difference of 2/32" (1.6mm) between the grooves.
- Installed on any vehicle other than the vehicle on which they were first installed.
- Sold or adjusted outside the 48 contiguous Continental United States, District of Columbia and Canada.
- Acquired as used (tires purchased used, equipped on a pre-owned vehicle, etc.).
- Altered in any manner (additional siping, buffing, stud pin holes, re-grooving, truing, etc.).
- Worn to 2/32" (1.6mm) or more than 72 months old (based on date of purchase) whichever comes first. Proof of purchase is required. Without proof of purchase the manufacturer date will be used to determine eligibility.
- Improperly repaired or with repairs not conforming to the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association standards.
No Road Hazard Coverage
Many retailers sell or provide their own warranty coverage for road hazards and/or repairs. Cooper Tire does not provide this coverage. Check with your retailer to determine if Road Hazard/Repair coverage is available from them.
If you receive a replacement tire under the terms of this Warranty, the replacement tire will be covered by the Warranty then currently given by Cooper for the replacement tire.