Cosworth 101mm-.78mm Head Gasket Subaru STI EJ257 08+
With the increase in combustion pressure from performance engines in recent years, the burden placed on the head gasket has grown tremendously. Cosworth head gaskets are made from Stainless steel because of its heat conductivity efficiency and its ability to evenly distribute the heat, as well as to aid with cooling. This greatly improves reliability and reduces the chances of a blown head gasket.
Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are engineered to seal in power under the most demanding conditions. Constructed from stainless steel with a folded stopper layer, each application features superior sealing compared to conventional multi layer steel gaskets. Additionally, Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are manufactured from pre-coated die cut stainless steel resulting in uniform coating distribution and consistent shape.
NOTE: Subaru gaskets are sold individually. Order two for a complete set.
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets.
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas.
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of 0.002".
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets.
- Cosworth gaskets feature a "folded stopper" sealing layer for additional torque around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties.
- Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications.
Subaru STI EJ257 08+
Over the last 50 years Cosworth have developed an in-depth knowledge of engines, electronics and a range of high performance technologies. This has been used to supply some of the most successful motor sport teams and vehicle manufacturers in history.
Our unprecedented success has fueled customer demand globally from diverse market sectors designing and developing technologies and components for aerospace, automotive, defense and sport applications.