The CSF E9x M3 engine oil cooler has been track tested to the extreme on the Yost Autosport E92 M3 during the grueling 25 Hours of Thunderhill Endurance Race in December 2015. Now proven on the market for 1 year with over 150 units sold. The only true "Drop-in fit" design that requires absolutely zero modifications to install. Will work with all aftermarket splitters.
- Designed and developed in collaboration with high performance supercharger system manufacture, VF Engineering.
- "Drop-in fit" requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting.
- The only cooler available on the market today that requires no cutting of shroud.
- Fully TIG-welded cast-endtank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Tapered cast-endtank design fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachement either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable & durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Motorsport silver finish
During the last 40 years, CSF has manufactured over 10,000 different models of radiators, oil coolers, heat exchangers and condensers for Automotive, Truck, Industrial and Marine applications. Today, their products are sold in over 60 countries throughout the world. Their US Aftermarket Division stocks over 1000 models that cover over 2100 applications for all popular Import vehicles.
CSF supplies radiators and condensers that are designed to meet or exceed original equipment (OE) engineering specifications. Their plants meet ISO 9000 standards and provide parts to OE manufacturers, and to top it all off - check out their industry leading warranty. Simply put, you cannot buy, sell, install or own a better value radiator or condenser.