The durable, waterproof DECKED D-Box tool box maximizes drawer storage efficiency and organization, utilizing an interlocking, nested design.
Made 100 percent in America, The DECKED D-Box takes the ergonomic advantage of the DECKED storage system to the next level. The durable, waterproof D-Box maximizes drawer storage efficiency and organization, utilizing an interlocking, nested design with three strategically placed handle locations.
A 5 foot 5 inch bed length systems will accommodate 2 D-Boxes per drawer and a 6 foot 6 inch will accommodate 3 D-Boxes per drawer.
- 20.5 inch x 17.5 inch x 8 inch
- 1821 cubic Inches
- 50 lb weight limit
- Recessed Locking Levers
- EPDM Gasket
- 2 Removable Dividers
- 2 Grip Points
- Horizontal and Vertical Carry Handles
- Ruler and Common Bolt/Bit Guide
The toolbox was designed to carry a weight of 50 lbs, and we did drop testing analysis to show it would survive a drop test from a normal carrying height or from the height of an open tailgate on a pickup. 50 lb is the max weight one should carry, but only for shorter distances while using both hands using our grip locations with the toolbox close to one’s chest as one would carry a heavy box. To sum things up, our toolbox is capable of carry loads greater than one should carry on a regular basis.
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT
cover or apply to:
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY FUTURE WARRANTY NEEDS AS WELL AS TO BE INFORMED OF PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, ISSUES, OR SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR MODEL.
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty