DECKED makes your cargo van more efficient and versatile, at only 200-220 lb per system, allowing you to load your cargo hold with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry, and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increase your storage organizer benefits. No more climbing in and out of your van! Transitioning from the parts warehouse to jobsite and back has never been easier or more efficient.
- 1992-2014 Ford Econoline EXT Van With 138 Inch Cargo Length
- Built On A Galvanized Steel Subframe Co-Molded To High Density Polyethylene HDPE
- A Very Rugged And Engineered System That Handles A 2,000 Pound Payload
- A 200 Lb Per Drawer Capacity Of Your Organized Gear And Tools At Your Fingertips
- Drawers Slide Out At Waist Height For Easy Access
- Done Are Your Days Of Crawling In And Out Of Your Van
- System Weighs In At Only 200-220 Lbs
- DECKED Will Not Dramatically Effect Fuel Economy Or Payload Capacity
- Access Your Tools Without Climbing In And Out Of Your Van
- Limited Drilling Or Alteration Of Your Van - Most Vans Require No Drilling
- DECKED Uses Adapters And Brackets Which Bolt To The Van Body
- Dial In Your DECKED System With Locks, Trays, Dividers, CoreTrax, T-Tracks, And D-Box Toolboxes Which Are Sold Separately
- End The Junk Show! Easily Access Your Tools And Gear
- DECKED Gets You Dialed In And Makes Your Life More Efficient
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT
cover or apply to:
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY FUTURE WARRANTY NEEDS AS WELL AS TO BE INFORMED OF PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, ISSUES, OR SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR MODEL.
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty