These 58 Inch Core Trax 1000 tie-down tracks are designed for use with standard 6 foot 5 inch bed DECKED systems only. They come in a set of two Trax with four stainless steel attachment loops and stainless steel mounting screws.
Core Trax 1000 tie-down tracks are made from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy and powder coated silver.
They are custom manufactured to align with the steel tubes in your DECKED deck’s subframe, allowing you to mount extra hold points on top. The track can be oriented towards the cabside or tailgate side of your truck bed. The 4 attachment loops can be placed at 1 inch increments along the trax. These DECKED custom Core Trax 1000 are beveled 45 degrees at both ends to avoid snagging your stuff.
- Pull out rating of 500 lbs
- 4 stainless steel loops
- Attach To The Steel Tubes In DECKED deck
- Rails Are 6061-T6 Powdercoated Aluminum
- Adjustable Tie Down Loops Are Stainless Steel
- Includes 2 58 Inch Rails With 4 Tie Down Loops
- Offers 500 Lb Pull Out Rating
- Sold As A Kit
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT
cover or apply to:
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY FUTURE WARRANTY NEEDS AS WELL AS TO BE INFORMED OF PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, ISSUES, OR SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR MODEL.
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty