DECKED Drawer Drain Plug, black, set of two with gasket and installation screws. Fits short DECKED systems only.
Are Drain Plugs Compatible With My DECKED System?
DECKED drain plugs are only compatible with SHORT 64.5 inch in length systems. They are not compatible with Standard 75.25 inch in length systems. Because drain plugs are meant to be placed in the cab side/driver end of DECKED drawers the length of Standard DECKED Drawers makes the end nearly impossible to reach. Placing the drain plug in the tailgate end of the drawer will cause it to drag on your tailgate when the drawer is loaded. Therefore we do not recommend this accessory for Standard length systems.
We include a gasket to provide a watertight seal.
- Drawer Drain Plug Set
- Includes Silicone Rubber Sealant
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- Sold As A Pair
Note: Pickup truck beds naturally drain toward the cab, not the tailgate. That is why our drain plugs are cab side. However, if you prefer, you can drill a small hole in the tailgate end of the drawers (there is a dimple to get your hole started) to create a simpler solution but that will also create an opportunity for water intrusion.
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT
cover or apply to:
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY FUTURE WARRANTY NEEDS AS WELL AS TO BE INFORMED OF PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, ISSUES, OR SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR MODEL.
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty