Two DECKED Midsize Narrow Drawer Dividers, grey in color. Fits ONLY Midsize Narrow DECKED Drawer. Quick Facts: Our midsize narrow dividers come in a set of two and are made from polypropylene. The midsize dividers are Not compatible with full-size truck or cargo van DECKED drawers nor the wide drawer on midsize systems. They only fit the narrow drawer on midsize DECKED.
Midsize narrow drawer dividers come with an updated locking system to better integrate within the midsize narrow drawer. They are light gray in color to make finding your stuff easier.
The dividers are 8 inch tall and fit, into four mounting positions within the narrow DECKED midsize drawer, allowing you to customize the drawers for your gear. Each divider has cut-outs that allow you to secure your gear with handy tie-down points.
- 8 inch tall x 12 inch wide
The dividers can be taken out or re-positioned with ease.
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT
cover or apply to:
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY FUTURE WARRANTY NEEDS AS WELL AS TO BE INFORMED OF PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, ISSUES, OR SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR MODEL.
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty