DECKED makes your pickup truck more efficient and versatile with its sliding toolbox storage system allowing you to load your truck bed with materials and supplies while keeping your tools secure, dry and organized in drawers underneath. Work more efficiently with your tools and hardware rolling out at waist height reducing trips in and out of vehicles and increased storage organizer benefits. Transitioning from the lumberyard to jobsite and back has never been easier or more efficient.
- 2015-Present Ford F150 Aluminum With 5-Foot 6 Inch Bed
- Built On A Galvanized Steel Subframe Co-Molded To High Density Polyethylene HDPE
- A Very Rugged And Engineered System That Handles A 2,000 Pound Payload
- A 200 Lb Per Drawer Capacity Of Your Organized Gear And Tools At Your Fingertips
- Drawers Slide Out At Waist Height For Easy Access
- Keeps Your Tools And Gear Secure, Dry, And Out Of The Elements
- However, Drawers Are Not Airtight. Airborne Particulate Such As Dust And Mist My Infiltrate Drawers
- Closed Drawers Keep Everything Out Of Sight
- Lock The Drawers And Your Tailgate, And Have Total Peace Of Mind
- Dial In Your DECKED System With Locks, Trays, Dividers, CoreTrax, And T-Tracks Which Are Available Separately
Full Bed Use:
- DECKED Has A True 2,000 Lb Payload And Preserves The Entire Print Of Your Truck Bed
- End The Junk Show! Easily Access Your Tools And Gear
- DECKED Gets You Dialed In And Makes Your Life More Efficient
DECKED LLC warrants to the original purchaser of this product that the product will be free from manufacturing defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of the original purchase. If within three (3) years from the original date of purchase this product fails due to defect in materials or workmanship, DECKED LLC will replace any defective part at its option.
The original purchaser must contact the DECKED LLC customer service team and provide a description of the defective part, including digital pictures if requested, with the original purchase documentation as validation of warranty coverage or have previously activated their warranty online.
This warranty DOES NOT
cover or apply to:
REGISTER YOUR PRODUCT FOR ANY FUTURE WARRANTY NEEDS AS WELL AS TO BE INFORMED OF PRODUCT IMPROVEMENTS, ISSUES, OR SOLUTIONS SPECIFIC TO YOUR MODEL.
- Damage to the product due to misuse, mishandling and abuse
- Products not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations
- Product not assembled or installed according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Normal wear and tear
- Undeclared damage to the system during shipping, acts of God. In addition, consequential damage and incidental damages (including lost time) such as damage to persons or property are not covered under this warranty