The DevilsOwn Stage 2 Gasoline 3 Bar alcohol/water injection kit features a DevilsOwn 2nd Generation Water-Methanol Injection Controller. This kit is designed for 1 wire hook up to a 3 bar map sensor. Simply run a map sensor signal to the controller, wire it up to power, then to ground and finally the pump. You will then be able to increase your boost timing and most importantly, you will have more power. Another new feature of the 2nd Generation Digital Variable Controller is that you can hook up a float level sensor, or any other ground trigger, to one of the controller inputs and it will light up the multi-function LED thereby notifying you of your fluid levels.
The DevilsOwn Progressive Water Methanol Injection Kits main purpose is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure that has developed in the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point, by either a turbo or a supercharger. Compressed air is heated air that causes a reduction of power and detonation. DevilsOwn kits helps reduce power loss while also increasing fuel mileage. These kits are for applications where you desire the full control of your water injection needs.
Cool the compressed air with the DevilsOwn water methanol injection kit. Because water has a high latent heat content, it is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in modern lean burning engines. Methanol, with its 116 octane high flash points and specific gravity, helps further reduce the chances of pre-detonation.Water-Alcohol Injection Benefits:
Included in this kit:
- Increase horsepower safely by 10-15%
- Lower air temperatures by 50-200+ degrees
- Increases octane when you need it under boost.
- Reduces cylinder temperatures up to 300+ degrees
- No wear issues; only clean combustion chambers
- Allows you to safely run more boost and timing
- Digital Progressive Controller (fully adjustable)
- 250 psi pump with EPDM seals
- Heavy duty nickel plated check valve
- 15 ft of black high pressure nylon tubing
- 2 Micro droplet nozzles (DO3,DO7)
- Filtered self sealing tank tap
- All necessary hardware & Detailed Instructions
- Basic hand tools required for installation
- Proper tuning is required to achieve maximum results
- Typical install time is around 2-3 hours