Driveshaft Shop Aluminum Driveshaft Nissan 240SX S13 non-ABS 89-94
This is a single shaft conversion for the 240SX platform. This is a complete 6061-T6 aluminum shaft that is about 1/2 the weight of the factory 2-piece. The shaft features larger, replaceable and greaseable u-joints and can handle about 650WHP. By removing the factory 2-piece shaft and insalling a single shaft the car will feel more responsive (both steel and aluminum). Available for most popular motor/trans combinations.. Please Note: Whether or not the car was equipped with ABS from the factory will change the length of the driveshaft. Be sure to check vehicle before ordering. Comes with 1 year warranty.
Please Note: All aftermarket driveshafts might be slightly larger than factory specs therefore minor clearance might need to be cut or cleared in the driveshaft tunnel. Driveshaft should have a minimum of 1/2" clearance for proper use.
All axles and drive shafts covered under warranty by The DriveShaft shop are for repair only. We will not warranty any products that have been improperly installed, damaged, welded on, or modified in any way.All returns must have a return authorization number issued by The DriveShaft Shop. Absolutely no exceptions.
Parts returned without an RMA number may be refused or charged additional handling fees.
Please understand the axles cannot be returned for any reason unless it is within the warranty period, or an incorrect part was sent. In the case of an incorrect part it is the installers sole responsibility to determine if the part is correct or not, if an incorrect part is installed and either damages the axles or any other parts, it is the sole responsibility of the installer and absolutely no repair under warranty will be given nor reimbursement for loss of time or monetary cost.
Level 0 axles have no warranty against breakage.
- Warranty for level 2 units are 6 months from date of purchase, axle is covered for repair only and only for the covered period. (Unless noted on invoice). DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible in any way for loss of time, loss of money or reimbursement for damage caused by the products
- Warranty for Levels 2.9, 3, 3.9, 5, 5.9 and all drive shafts are 12 months from date of purchase. The axle or drive shaft is covered for repair only and only for the covered period (unless noted on invoice). DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible in any way for loss of time, loss of money or reimbursement for damage caused by the products
- Absolutely no axle or drive shaft will be returned unless it is a new unit that has not been installed and is returned in original box with copy of original sales receipt and return authorization number. Returns are for credit only, NO EXCEPTIONS. Authorized returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Credits are for parts only and we do not refund shipping and handling charges on any returns.
- Ripped boots are not covered under the warranty; this is considered a road hazard and any damage caused by ripped boots will not be covered under the warranty.
- Axles purchased from The DriveShaft Shop or its distributors are covered for repair of the unit purchased only. These are performance products and should be installed by certified professionals, The DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible for loss of money, time or inconvenience caused by the use of our products and by installing the unit you are agreeing to all of these terms and release The DriveShaft Shop and its distributors of any and all liability and waive the right to all and any law suit that may arise from the use of these products.
- Any custom made Axle or Drive shaft is non-refundable. We will do everything in our power to help make the part fit or work correctly, but there will be no returns or refunds on "custom" parts.
- Any aftermarket or custom drive train part attached to our axle/drive shaft will release "The Drive Shaft Shop" of any liability or warranty claim. There will be no exceptions to this.