Driveshaft Shop Level 5 Axle and Hub Kit 900HP Mitsubishi EVO VIII IX 03-07
This is DSS re-designed Level 5 system for the Evolution VII / VIII / IX platform. This system has been tested by the best and can be found in some of the fastest cars in the world. What they have done is started out by making the outer cv considerably larger, but were able to keep the ABS rings for those of you that are using ABS. DSS also supply an outer hub and wheel bearing to accomodate the larger outer spline and long ARP studs. They then increased the spline count on the bar from 30 to 32 spline and made it from 300M. On their first try we made the inner cv from 4340 but had 2 failures (AMS at 900WHP) so DSS went back to the design stage and decided to make the inner with a 300M spline plug. This system is rated to 900WHP and carries a 1 year warranty to prove it. This is the same set of axles AMS and Buschur Racing have in their cars, so when youre serious about your Evo, remember you need serious parts like these from DSS. Not for use with UK EvoIX with AYC
All axles and drive shafts covered under warranty by The DriveShaft shop are for repair only. We will not warranty any products that have been improperly installed, damaged, welded on, or modified in any way.All returns must have a return authorization number issued by The DriveShaft Shop. Absolutely no exceptions.
Parts returned without an RMA number may be refused or charged additional handling fees.
Please understand the axles cannot be returned for any reason unless it is within the warranty period, or an incorrect part was sent. In the case of an incorrect part it is the installers sole responsibility to determine if the part is correct or not, if an incorrect part is installed and either damages the axles or any other parts, it is the sole responsibility of the installer and absolutely no repair under warranty will be given nor reimbursement for loss of time or monetary cost.
Level 0 axles have no warranty against breakage.
- Warranty for level 2 units are 6 months from date of purchase, axle is covered for repair only and only for the covered period. (Unless noted on invoice). DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible in any way for loss of time, loss of money or reimbursement for damage caused by the products
- Warranty for Levels 2.9, 3, 3.9, 5, 5.9 and all drive shafts are 12 months from date of purchase. The axle or drive shaft is covered for repair only and only for the covered period (unless noted on invoice). DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible in any way for loss of time, loss of money or reimbursement for damage caused by the products
- Absolutely no axle or drive shaft will be returned unless it is a new unit that has not been installed and is returned in original box with copy of original sales receipt and return authorization number. Returns are for credit only, NO EXCEPTIONS. Authorized returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Credits are for parts only and we do not refund shipping and handling charges on any returns.
- Ripped boots are not covered under the warranty; this is considered a road hazard and any damage caused by ripped boots will not be covered under the warranty.
- Axles purchased from The DriveShaft Shop or its distributors are covered for repair of the unit purchased only. These are performance products and should be installed by certified professionals, The DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible for loss of money, time or inconvenience caused by the use of our products and by installing the unit you are agreeing to all of these terms and release The DriveShaft Shop and its distributors of any and all liability and waive the right to all and any law suit that may arise from the use of these products.
- Any custom made Axle or Drive shaft is non-refundable. We will do everything in our power to help make the part fit or work correctly, but there will be no returns or refunds on "custom" parts.
- Any aftermarket or custom drive train part attached to our axle/drive shaft will release "The Drive Shaft Shop" of any liability or warranty claim. There will be no exceptions to this.