This is the all new Pro-Level system for the Cobra platform. This system has been developed to handle over 1000HP at the rear wheel. The new system uses custom made Porsche style cross groove CV s with stronger internal cage and races. Driveshaft shop has also made it with a larger center bar (1-3/8" up from the 1-1/8" on the Level 5). It also has a custom outer CV mount that is splined down the entire length of the inside of the hub giving the wheel bearing more support on the races. Rated to 1000HP with a 1-year warranty.
- Custom made cross groove CV s
- Larger center bar
- Rated to 1000HP
- 1-year warranty
- Ford Mustang Cobra 2001-2004
Mustang SVT Cobra
|Mustang SVT Cobra
All axles and drive shafts covered under warranty by The DriveShaft shop are for repair only. We will not warranty any products that have been improperly installed, damaged, welded on, or modified in any way.All returns must have a return authorization number issued by The DriveShaft Shop. Absolutely no exceptions.
Parts returned without an RMA number may be refused or charged additional handling fees.
Please understand the axles cannot be returned for any reason unless it is within the warranty period, or an incorrect part was sent. In the case of an incorrect part it is the installers sole responsibility to determine if the part is correct or not, if an incorrect part is installed and either damages the axles or any other parts, it is the sole responsibility of the installer and absolutely no repair under warranty will be given nor reimbursement for loss of time or monetary cost.
Level 0 axles have no warranty against breakage.
- Warranty for level 2 units are 6 months from date of purchase, axle is covered for repair only and only for the covered period. (Unless noted on invoice). DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible in any way for loss of time, loss of money or reimbursement for damage caused by the products
- Warranty for Levels 2.9, 3, 3.9, 5, 5.9 and all drive shafts are 12 months from date of purchase. The axle or drive shaft is covered for repair only and only for the covered period (unless noted on invoice). DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible in any way for loss of time, loss of money or reimbursement for damage caused by the products
- Absolutely no axle or drive shaft will be returned unless it is a new unit that has not been installed and is returned in original box with copy of original sales receipt and return authorization number. Returns are for credit only, NO EXCEPTIONS. Authorized returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee. Credits are for parts only and we do not refund shipping and handling charges on any returns.
- Ripped boots are not covered under the warranty; this is considered a road hazard and any damage caused by ripped boots will not be covered under the warranty.
- Axles purchased from The DriveShaft Shop or its distributors are covered for repair of the unit purchased only. These are performance products and should be installed by certified professionals, The DriveShaft shop and its distributors may not be held responsible for loss of money, time or inconvenience caused by the use of our products and by installing the unit you are agreeing to all of these terms and release The DriveShaft Shop and its distributors of any and all liability and waive the right to all and any law suit that may arise from the use of these products.
- Any custom made Axle or Drive shaft is non-refundable. We will do everything in our power to help make the part fit or work correctly, but there will be no returns or refunds on "custom" parts.
- Any aftermarket or custom drive train part attached to our axle/drive shaft will release "The Drive Shaft Shop" of any liability or warranty claim. There will be no exceptions to this.