Eagle Street and Strip rotating assemblies consist of name-brand quality components for a wide range of engines at an affordable price. These Eagle rotating kits feature a crankshaft, pistons, piston rings, rod and main bearings, and connecting rods. Based on your application, balanced assemblies are also available. Order the model designed for fitment on your year/make vehicle.
- Actual Engine Displacement: 8.1L/496
- Rear Main Seal Style: 1-piece
- Bore (in): 4.310 in.
- Bore (mm): 109.474mm
- Engine Stroke (in): 4.250 in.
- Balanced: Yes
- Harmonic Balancer Included: No
- Flexplate Included: No
- Flywheel Included: No
- Pistons Included: Yes
- Piston Rings Included: Yes
- Piston and Ring Oversize (in): 0.060 in.
- Piston Material: Forged aluminum
- Piston Style: Dome, with two valve reliefs
- Piston Head Volume (cc): -18.00cc
- Wrist Pin Style: Floating
- Piston Ring Facing Material:Plasmamoly
- Crankshaft Included:Yes
- Crankshaft Material:Cast steel
- Engine Balance:External
- Connecting Rods Included:Yes
- Connecting Rod Length Center to Center (in): 6.385 in.
- Connecting Rod Material: Forged 5140 steel
- Connecting Rod Beam Style: I-beam
- Rod Bearings Included: Yes
- Rod Bearing Undersize (in): Stock
- Rod Bearing Undersize (mm): Stock
- Main Bearings Included: Yes
- Main Bearing Undersize (in): Stock
- Main Bearing Undersize(mm): Stock
- Cam Bearings Included: No
- Gaskets Included: No
- Oil Pump Included: No
- Camshaft Included: No
- Lifters Included: No
- Timing Chain and Gears Included: No
- Plastigage Included: No
- Assembly Lubricant Included: No
- Quantity: Sold as a kit.
- Chevrolet V8 7.4L/454 1991-1995 | Chevrolet V8 7.4L/454 1996-2000
- Assembly includes file fit piston rings.
- Suitable for use up to 700 horsepower.
Other Part Numbers: