NM Engineering Aluminum Rear Adjustable Control Arms. While other brand control arms use 1" diameter 6061 aluminum material, NM Engineering machines control arms utilizing aerospace grade 7075-T6 1 1/4" hex aluminum bars. The use of larger material provides rigidity and strength of steel bar but without the weight and lack of oxidation resistance.
These NM Control Arms use precision heavy duty rod ends made from heat treated hardened steel with self lubricating nylon race. The threaded rod ends allow user to dial the suspension camber to desired specs, crucial for the weekend track enthusiasts and professional racers. T-303 stainless steel is used for the spacers to avoid any flexing and crushing caused by suspension load.
Rubber boots for the rod ends are available as an option to protect the ends from dirt.
Sold as a Pair (2 arms)
- NM Engineering machines control arms utilizing aerospace grade 7075-T6 1 1/4" hex aluminum bars
- These NM Control Arms use precision heavy duty rod ends made from heat treated hardened steel with self lubricating nylon race
- T-303 stainless steel is used for the spacers to avoid any flexing and crushing caused by suspension load
- Sold as a Pair (2 arms)
- Photos for reference only. Actual product may vary.
- Vehicle with HID (Xenon) headlights can only install/replace lower control arms.
- Heim Joint (Pillow Ball Rod End) may generate some noise for its lack of rubber bushing while still performing normally.
NM Engineering is a division of Automotive Performance Systems, Inc.. APS is a family owned and operated company which has been in the business of engineering and manufacturing high performance components for the automotive aftermarket for close to 4 decades. APS early roots can be traced back to being one of the earliest BMW tuners. Back in 1979, APS built parts for its first project car, a BMW 320i, which included springs, sway bars and upper front tie-bar as well as Callaway turbo kit.
APS and its NM Engineering division have simple philosophies; Make parts with jewel-like finish that fit and performs like no other. Make the parts so easy to install that any shade tree mechanic with good tools could perform the installation. And finally, deliver the best possible service with honesty and integrity