For serious power upgrades on the Nissan GT-R look no further than an ETS GT-R Turbo Kit. Packed with features like our high flowing 1.9" runner ETS manifold, true Merge Collector, full 3" Downpipe, Recirculated waste gate, high flow large diameter intercooler piping, Tial 44mm MVR Wastegates, Heat Shields, and a wide range of turbochargers, these kits will get the job done, street or track. Along with great performance, Features such as an exhaust flex, T-Bolt Clamps, 4ply silicone, and braided oil lines, will help make sure that you do not have to use the ETS Life Time Warranty!
- GTX28 - 650-700whp on pump, 850-900 whp on race/e85.
- GTX3076R Gen 2 - 850-1000whp on pump, 1200-1300whp on race/e85.
- GTX3582R Gen 2 - 1000whp-1100whp on pump, 1400-1500whp on race/e85
- 1.9" Runners over competitors 1.25" Runners
- S Covers (4.0" Inlet) vs competitors E Cover (3.0" Inlet)
- Fits Garrett 30R, 35R, GTX30R, GTX35R Turbochargers.
- 2x Manifolds
- 2x Turbochargers
- 2x Wastegates
- 2x Downpipes
- 2x Dump Tubes (Recirculated)
- 2x Heat Shields
- 2x 44mm TiAL MVR Wastegates
- 2x Inlet Tubes
- Lower Intercooler Piping
- Oil Lines
- Water Lines
- Large runners- At 630cc per cylinder, the vr38 is 21% per cylinder larger than most 3.0l 6cyl and 2.0l 4cyl. On a cylinder to cylinder basis. To put a small runner on such a large cylinder is like putting a restrictor plate on the engine.
- S Cover Turbos - Most kits on the market use what's called a "Compact" cover turbo, or a hybrid turbo with either a Subaru, or Mitsubishi 20g housings. At low flow rates these housings work OK, but on anything over 800whp we feel that they are less than optimal compared to a true Garrett or "S" cover. The reason the S cover performs so much better is that they have a much larger diffuser area. This is the area where the air leaving the compressor wheel has time to slow down before leaving the compressor housing of the turbo. As the larger the area that the air is allowed to slow down in, the higher the pressure ration that the turbo can operate in. Also the lower the outlet temps will be.
- Heat Shields- As the front of the GT-R is Aluminum, an unshielded kit can distort or weaken the front end of the vehicle. Also on the passenger side, the fuel lines must be kept cool for both the obvious fire reasons, but also to avoid tuning issues with a varying fuel density. Also if the fuel is allowed to get too hot, it can cause vapor lock issues at the inlets of very high flow pumps.
- Pre-Assembled- Because of the very tight fitment of the R35 engine bay, we feel that the alignment of the kit must be perfect. The V-Band connections allow for a multitude of clocking positions, if not clocked perfectly, there could be many in and out attempts for install. This will cost either the shop or the customer excess money. To minimize this confusion, our kits come pre-assembled, with all water and oil lines installed. This will be a major labor savings at time of install.
- Equal length runners- All cylinders, front to back and side to side have runners of a mean length of 12" =/- .300 This allows for precise tuning, crisper throttle response and less individual cylinder trimming. Also to compliment the 12" length which will work best 6500-8000 rpm, we use a moderately angled merge collector so there is a powerful scavenging effect to adjacent cylinders at the collector. This creates less back pressure at the exhaust valves and better overall breathing of the engine.
- Wastegates in line with flow- With the very high flow rates of the new billet wheel turbo's, we have found the wastegate system must be very efficient, or else boost creep could be induced. As well a keeping run away boost under control, a very efficient wastegate system will allow tuners to start a tune at a much lower boost pressure, ensuring that the whole tuning process is done safely.
- Factory Intake, IC pipe positions- Both the intakes and intercooler pipes terminate in factory positions, allowing the turbo kit to bolt up to your existing stock turbo intakes and Intercooler kits.
- Down Pipes to factory locations- The High flowing 3" v band downpipes terminate at factory location allowing perfect connection to factory or aftermarket Y pipes. Downpipes are also bracketed to help locate the correct clocking outside the car
- Critical Lines Away from heat- All of the Oil/Water lines are routed away from heat, down and around the turbos, instead of over and across the turbos. This will ensure a lifetime service life for these lines, while also lowering the temperatures of the fluids within the lines.
- Support Brackets for Critical Lines- All Oil / Water lines are bracketed to prevent vibration or failures. This is extremely important for track vehicles, where high vibration and G forces can cause premature failure of unsupported lines.
- Fully ported at every transition- From the head flanges to the exhaust flanges and even the PCV barbs in between, we pride ourselves on the best craftsmanship and attention to detail in the industry. This means that all flanges are surfaced, all transitions ported, and all pieces are clean. These details may not make any major power differences, but it can be the difference in numbers such as 998 vs 1002 whp.
- Lifetime Warranty- Full Lifetime warranty on all fabricated parts, and manufactures warranty on turbo's.
Extreme Turbo Systems - Your source for high quality performance that are manufactured in the USA.
We build performance parts for GTR, Supra, Evolution 8/9, Evolution X, WRX, STI, Porsche 911/996/997, BMW 135i and 335i as well as custom intercoolers.
No warranty whatsoever will be given if the defect was caused by customers' abuse, negligence, mishandling, or improper installation. All merchandise sold by Extreme Turbo Systems is only subject to manufacturer warranty, if any. Warranty items are subject to submission to the manufacturers for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. Customer, however, will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees. No labor or inconvenience may be included in any warranty claims. There is no warranty on lights, light bulbs, decals, electrical parts, and engine parts. Check your state and local laws regarding the use on any parts.