Exedy Organic Racing Clutches only use premium friction materials that are resistant to slippage and burst. Increased clamp loads give the necessary capacity to handle modified engines. This is the preferred clutch for street and light horsepower track use. Driveability is similar to the stock clutch. Pedal efforts will be slightly higher because of the higher clamp loads. All of Exedy clutch discs have spring center dampers to reduce drivetrain shock.Ultra Fiber Disc
- this advanced facing material provides the high heat resistance essential for motorsports. It was developed by reviewing both the copper wire ratio and the composition of the high strength fiber. The Ultra Fiber Disc maintains the superior half-engagement feeling specific to the Organic material. With improved high heat resistance, it provides the functionality essential for street performance and mild racing applications.
- Newly developed asbestos free friction facing is used, which has high head resistance and high burst strength characteristics. No steel back is required which can cause high RPM "lock-out" and/or synchro damage. Superior in shift operations and half-engagement feel, this cluch disc is recommended for any sports/performance use.
Suitable For Driving Styles:Features:
- These clutch covers are designedf to achieve a clamping load that is approximately 40% higher than the genuine part allowing a higher torque transmitting capacity. Ductile material is used for all pressure plates and, high burst strength can be achieved in all temperature ranges.
- Ductile Casting
- Organic Facing
- 250mm/24T/25.6 Spline
- Torque Cap. At Wheels 307 lbs./ft.
- Torque At Flywheel 383 lbs./ft.
- 2271 lbs. Clamp Load
- Recommended For Use w/PN[NF04]
- Will Also Work w/OE Dual Mass Flywheel
Exedy Corporation is based out of Japan and it's main focus is aftermarket and OEM clutch kits. Most well known in the tuner industry for their high performance clutch products, Exedy has several different kits available for street or race cars. Their highest line kit is a triple plate carbon fiber disk clutch kit, while the most popular unit is their Twin Plate kit with Flywheel. These kits are generally for high performance street or race cars with horsepower exceeding 500whp. Exedy also manufactures great OEM replacement clutch kits for your average street vehicle.